BBQ cauliflower bites, quick Neema hot sauce
Ingredients (serves 2):
1 head of cauliflower
Glug of Olive oil
Neema hot sauce
2 tsp aromatic ginger chilli paste
1 roasted red pepper from a jar
1 clove garlic (peeled)
Half a lime (squeezed)
2 cloves garlic (peeled)
1tbsp worcestershire sauce
1tbsp cider vinegar
1 red chilli (halved and de-seeded)
Handful cherry tomatoes
Drizzle of olive oil
1. Preheat your bbq to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Start by making the Neema hot sauce, Place all the ingredients except the into a food
processor, and blitz. Season to taste.
3. Trim the cauliflower into bite sized chunks.
4. Place into a mixing bowl with salt, pepper, and a generous amount of olive oil to toss
and coat the cauliflower.
5. Sear on the pre-heated bbq until charred for around 10 minutes – If they are starting
to look burnt, that’s a very tasty thing!
6. Serve on a platter with the neema hot sauce, a scatter of herbs and the remaining
half of the lime.