Chicken wings are perfect for the summer. so here at neema food we have made a BBQ chicken wings recipe that you can sink your teeth in.
1 kg chicken wings ⠀
2 Tbsp. Aromatic Ginger & Scotch Bonnet Chilli Paste ⠀
½ Tsp cumin powder⠀
1 ½ Tsp salt⠀
2 Tbsp vinegar⠀
1 ½ Tbsp honey⠀
1 Tbsp. olive oil & some for brushing⠀
½ cup (100g) barbecue sauce⠀
1) Prep chicken wings by washing and cleaning them. ⠀
2) Add Neema paste, cumin powder, salt, vinegar, honey, and oil to a mixing bowl. Whisk together to make a marinade.⠀
3) Add the prepped chicken wings and use your hands to mix. Make sure that the wings are well coated with the marinade. Cover and allow it to rest for a minimum of 20 minutes, or overnight.⠀
4) Preheat the oven to 220C. Place the marinated chicken wings on a baking rack with a drip tray below. Lightly brush the wings with oil and bake for 25 minutes. After 12 minutes turn the wings around so they can bake evenly on both sides. ⠀
5) Then remove the wings from the oven and brush with barbecue sauce. Put them back in the oven for 5 minutes at 225-239C.
Leave a comment