- 300-400g King Prawns
- 1/2 Pomegranate
- 1 Avocado
- 2 halves of corn on the cob
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 tbsp. Coconut butter
- 1 Crushed clove garlic
- 1 tsp Neema Scotch Bonnet & Ginger Chilli Sauce
- Mixed leaves
- Marinade prawns with Neema Chilli Sauce and garlic for 1/2 hour.
- Heat up butter in shallow pan, cook prawns until ready.
- Stir in chopped spring onions and toss for a minute or so.
- Arrange salad in plates, cut avocado and decorate with pomegranate and corn.
- Add cooked prawns with its sauces and sprinkle sea salt and lemon juice on top.