- 6 Sea Bass
- 2-3 Courgettes depending on size
- 200g Asparagus
- 1 Lemon
- Neema Scotch Bonnet & Ginger Chilli Sauce
For the marinade:
- 1 teaspoon of Neema Scotch Bonnet & Ginger Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 of lemon squeezed
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Garlic
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- Parsley to garnish
- Marinade fish and leave for a few hours (preferably overnight) for seasoning to set in
- Slice courgettes lengthwise, season with salt and grill on a grill pan
- Season asparagus with salt, pepper, lemon and drizzle some olive oil. Put it on a grill while cooking fish.
- Arrange the cooked courgettes first, then the fish with the asparagus. Sprinkle some chopped parsley and serve.