Today we present this beautiful lamb chop recipe that won’t disappoint you. It’s an easy and delicious dinner that you won’t regret making.
Check out the recipe below:
- 8 lamb chops
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- A juice of one lemon
- 4 minced garlic
- 1 tsp of salt
- Half tsp of grounded black pepper
- 1tsp of Neema Fruity & Fiery Chilli Paste
- Using paper towels, pat dry chops and discard any shards or bone fragments.
- Mix all the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, black pepper and the fruity & fiery chilli together in a small jug or bowl.
- Arrange lamb chops in a large baking dish or on a large plate, and pour the marinade all over the lamb, rubbing it into the meat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for half an hour, or for a better flavour, marinate overnight in the fridge, turning the chops from time to time (before cooking, let lamb chops sit at room temp for at least 30 minutes).
- Heat oil in a pan (cast iron preferably or grill plates) over high heat until just starting to smoke. Fry or grill lamb in 2 batches for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on thickness until done to your liking. (Usually, at 3 minutes per side they are medium, and at 4 minutes they are medium-well.)
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.