These lobster tails are to die for and trust me you wont regret making these lobster tail for dinner tonight.
Check out the ingredients and the methods down below 👇
2 lobster tails
3 tablespoons of Neema Food Fruity & Fiery Scotch Bonnet Chilli Paste
1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Use a clean pair of sharp scissors or some kitchen shears, cut along the middle of the top of the shell towards the fins of the tail, make sure that you cut in a straight line. Do not cut through the end of the tail.
- Use a spoon, to separate the lobster meat from the side of the shell, then lift the meat up and out front of the shell.
- Once the lobster meat is lifted press the two sides, then lay the meat over the centre of the shell where the shells were cut into.
- Then preheat the oven to 230c
- In a small bowl mix the chilli paste and the garlic powder together and then brush the paste evenly over the lobster meat.
- Place the tails into a baking tray and then bake the around 12-15 minutes or until lobster is fully cooked but not rubbery
- Optional you can serve with some tender stem broccoli (use our video) and some lemon for a garnish.