From breakfast, brunch to dinner, you can use our paste to spice up your meals with beautiful African flavours. Here's a quick egg recipe made with our Scotch Bonnet & Ginger chilli paste.
- 2 Large eggs
- A handful of fresh kale
- Cherry tomatoes (A mix of red and yellow)
- Tomato paste (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tsp of Neema Scotch Bonnet & Ginger Chilli Paste
- Coconut oil
- Heat small frying with a little oil (coconut oil works nicely)
- Add Kale and sautee for around 1 minute on low heat until softened (not crispy). Tip: Add a little water to help generate some steam.
- Add cherry tomatoes (halved) and let it simmer until soft.
- Mix tomato paste and Neema African Scotch Bonnet & Ginger Chilli Paste then add to the mix
- Create 2 wells, then crack in the 2 eggs and allow to sizzle away for around 3 minutes or until the whites start to cook. If you want to cook the tops of the eggs a little more than cover with a saucepan lid for a minute or 2 (keep an eye on it whilst it cooks to ensure you don't overcook the yolks)
- Serve directly from the pan or dip in some pieces of toast.