Today we present this fantastic grilled spicy chicken burger that will definitely liven up your dinner night.
Check out the recipe down below:
4 chicken breast
1 Tablespoon Of Olive oil
1 Teaspoon Of Garlic powder
1 Teaspoon Of Onion powder
1 Teaspoon Of Cumin Powder
½ Teaspoon Of Oregano
½ Teaspoon Of Salt
½ Teaspoon Of Crushed black pepper
1 Teaspoon Of Neema Fruity & Fiery Chilli Paste
4 slices of the Cheese of your choice
½ Red Onion Thinly Sliced
4 Large Leafs Of Lettuce
4 Burger Buns
- Wash and clean your chicken breast and then grab your chopping board and slice your chicken breast in halves.
- Mix all the seasoning and the chilli paste together in a large bowl until they have a smooth consistency, add the chicken breast into the bowl and coat both sides of the chicken breast evenly.
- Grab your griddle pan and add a small amount of oil and turn the gas to medium-high heat.
- Once it’s hot grab your chicken breast and cook for around 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until it is cooked through. Just remember not to overcook your chicken.
- Once it is cooked place the chicken in a tin foil to rest while you prepare to assemble the rest of your burger.
- Assemble the burger and enjoy.