Give this one a save to try for later. Just pair it with chicken, fish, or any vegan protein of your choice.
3 large potatoes, cut into wedges⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2 Tsp. Neema Fruity & Fiery ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/2 Tsp. salt ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3 Tbsps. olive oil ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 sprig of rosemary, roughly chopped ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
80g Parmesan cheese, Finely grated ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1) Preheat the oven to 220 C and line a baking tray with parchment paper. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2) Place the wedges into a large bowl and add all the ingredients apart from the parmesan. Combine together. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3) Place the wedges on the tray about half a centimetre apart. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4) Bake for 25 minutes. You may need to prepare two trays depending on the number of wedges. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5) Take the tray out and sprinkle with the cheese. Then place the tray back in the oven and bake for a further 5-8 minutes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Plate and enjoy!